Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inspirational Thoughts


At the bottom of my blog, I have this gadget that puts up an inspirational thought each day. A new day, a new inspiration to think about or better yet, do.

Today's was "Just for today, imagine you are a great warrior and no one can ever stop you from reaching your dreams!" I think I might be able to do that, for one day, well maybe small parts in one day. I do not think it is a fear that holds me back from reaching my dreams. Actually, I am not sure what my dreams are right now. They are more goals or aspirations for my children and how I can provide for their dreams. I do not need to imagine I am a great warrior. I need to imagine I am better organized to use the hours in a day better and not let life get in the way of the things I want to do. But I supposed I could debate myself and say, Hey, life is full of choices. We choose to make time for the things we really want to do. But then, my argument back would be, Hey, you don't have children do you?

I think tomorrow, instead of imagining I am a warrior, I think I will continue to remember to be inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment