Sunday, November 8, 2009

Communications from the Heart

b

Why is it that we think of the people we love several times a day but do not take the time to talk to them about us, our lives, share things... communicate. Well, I love you all, you know I am the worlds worst pen pal (even with email and facebook) and I am not a huge fan of talking on the phone but I want you to know I think of you often and wish we were closer or not so busy to share more of our daily lives.

I have not blogged in almost a year. It was therapeutic for me at one time, a way to get things out and let them go (Messages in Bottles blog), ways to just journal life (Believe in the Promise blog)and at one time I even wrote in a hard copy Book of Beth but that was for me alone to write in and read out of and I am not that much of a loner. So a blogging I will go and share with you, inviting your insight, comments and loving opinions (I just might be asking for it huh?) Technology, I chose to use it to keep in touch with the people that mean so much to me and share communications from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment