Monday, January 25, 2010

A Mountainous Accomplishment


Well, I think I have done it! It took me the entire weekend but tonight I believe I put the last stitch of dirty clothes in the laundry! Getting the laundry done is typically not a mountainous accomplishment when there are only three of us in the house (I should include Marina the cat in that cause she does make messes but typically does not wear our clothes, barfs on them yes, wear them no). This is a simple chore to just take care of as the need for something to wear arises. Well, reconsider this simple chore after I tell you that my walk in closet now has a floor! And there is carpet too! The bins that were overflowing and stacked are no longer there and you can actually walk into my walk in closet. Really! Come try it. I can close the door on you and you can move around, well turn around. I am not Paris Hilton who's closet is bigger than my house! AND ... get this ...(pause for effect) .. McKenna's closet has a floor too! And carpet! No it is not all crammed under the bed! There are No empty hangers, the drawers are neatly organized and full and the last article of clothing is currently spinning around in the dryer! A mountainous accomplishment!



Is it me or does that rock look a little falic?

No comments:

Post a Comment